Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i went to my district's democratic party meeting in november, about two weeks after the election. it was kind of a shitshow

the statistics were depressing, too. nearly 90% for clinton, great, but then about 52% for the state coal tax initiative on the ballet from the same people. i don't get that kind of disparity, although the way i hear it a bunch of environmentalist groups poisoned the well with worries about businesses leaving if it passed, as if washington would have just thrown its arms up and decided to go without electricity if the smog machines evacuated. disappointing!

i'm not sold on joining the state/district/whatever assembly since i have a full time job that is fairly draining, but i would like to keep going to meetings to see firsthand where the direction of the party goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread