Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i currently work in the Massachusetts state house and can arrange meetings with state senators and representatives if you genuinely have something interesting to tell them. I'm also personal friends with state party chair Gus Bickford but idk how much pull I have with him because I'm a bad friend and I don't call much.

This all lasts 1 more month then I move to the Virgin Islands to escape the blasted hellscape of trumpmerica and especially to get out of the blast radius of any major city so ask now if you have an ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread