Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Some other people and I are starting a Lower Hudson Valley chapter of the DSA, if you're in the Hudson Valley or Dutchess County area let me know and I can get you in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

New York is just question marks. Where can I look this information up so I can fill it in?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
where did he say this

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

GlyphGryph posted:

I don't have the slightest idea what the current political landscape looks like for the DSA. I did give a specific comparison example of what that would look like in the bit you quoted, SDS vs JOIN. Maybe the DSA does everything inhouse instead of spinning off locally controlled affiliate groups, I don't know. I will figure that out I guess.

DSA has local chapters that people join after signing up with central. From there they network out.

• Locked thread