Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Former Everything posted:

A quick note regarding the Kentucky Democratic Party:

I have attempted to contact the state communications chair, the state head of the party and the local chairs of the Kentucky Democratic Party regarding involvement including possibly meeting with party leaders to discuss potential local or state-level candidacy. I got back a single form email from the local Democratic party asking me to sign up for the newsletter, which I did.

I got two form emails asking for donations, both of which were addressed to a name other than mine. Sounds like things are really getting organized.

Yeah Kentucky Dems suck - just an opportunity to succeed! I think we have four Kentucky democrat goons in here, we could run the whole party. Get in close with Jim Gray or maybe Mayor Fischer in Louisville, they're probably going to run against Bevin in '19 and he should be very very defeatable by then because his ratings are just so damned low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm Jefferson County Louisville. I think there were two other Kentuckians here, that guy who wanted to run for state house and some other guy

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Got an email from the local young dems organizer in the KY, lol at the ineptitude:

quote:

Do NOT look at the county party website. That is woefully inaccurate and hasn't been updated in years. Pretty much nothing about the website is right. The party does not even currently have control of it. Yes, you read that correctly. The good news: I recently became Communications Chair, and we are launching a new website. This major accomplishment involved a lot more drama than I would like to publicly share, but is possibly the biggest victory for the YDs in Louisville since we began.

• Locked thread