Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
So trying to get involved up here in Buffalo seems to be kind of a shitshow. As far as I can tell, the local organization is the Erie County Democrats. Their website is a facebook feed + a big READY FOR HILLARY banner. Membership- as far as I can tell, which is limited- appears to be gated behind a 52$ yearly fee, which whatever, I've donated, because I got money. When you sign up, you can choose which committees you'd like to be considered for. I put a number of them, and then sent an email to the listed county chair asking for more details about what exactly each committee does and when they meet. I've got nothing back as a reply but "Thanks, look forward to meeting you!" and literally nothing else from the entire county party in the last month (I did all this in the days after the election). The absolute only thing I can find is a christmas party on Monday with a 50$ admission fee. I'm considering going out of sheer desperation that otherwise I may never actually meet any of these people. :v:

This poo poo is kind of frustrating. I also put myself in as a volunteer literally 'wherever you might need people'. I have money to donate! I have time to volunteer! Let me help you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

GlyphGryph posted:

Radical.

For easier collaboration, I have decided there is at least one more on topic thing I would like to do in this thread : let me know if you want your state or region added to the OP so people can see at a glance if there are any fellow revolutionaries in the area to man the barricades with

Hell toss me in for western New York. poo poo's pretty barren.

• Locked thread