Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, all my favourite mobage, can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

nielsm posted:

Why are everyone naked on Crunchyroll's poster for Ai Mai Mii.

It feels like a parody of something, but without knowing what I can't tell if that helps

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

darkgray posted:

Chaos;Child started with an ep 00 that seemed to be a Chaos;Head recap, which was an inscrutable mess as I didn't watch the original series. Not sure if I should bother with ep 01 now.

Well, no rush

Crunchyroll posted:

Due to production issues, episode 1 will be delayed. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

ChäoS;Child - And this would be an example of poor execution of the double-first episode. Feels like they had an interesting concept that got destroyed by implementation. Don't know, don't care, dropped.

They should have just run the Chaos;Head recap completely separately tbh, I could've just read the plot summary on wikipedia and saved myself 18 minutes.

(actually the recap focussed on elements which are mostly ignored in that plot summary, which may or may not turn out to be relevant)

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Agreed, it's only Katalina, definitely not worth it

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Demicol posted:

I just watched the first episode of Chaos;Child. It had an episode lenght recap of Chaos;Head and I read the plot summary on Wikipedia afterwards, is that enough to make sense of this going forwards or should I watch Chaos;Head?

There haven't been any meaningful references to Chaos;Head as yet besides 'The New Generation murders were a thing that happened' yet so you're good for now. I assume it's going to get weird(er) like Chaos;Head though so it's hard to tell.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ViggyNash posted:

I heard a lot of bad things about the Chaos;Head adaptation, so I've been intentionally avoiding Child. Is it a decent show so far?

It seems fine so far, though I haven't played the VN so I don't know if it's veering off-track or anything.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is anybody watching Idol Jihen?

It definitely improved after the first episode, it's entertaining enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

That looks cute

Also defeating the political patriarchy with the power of song

• Locked thread