Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Konosuba2, Granblue Fantasy, Rakugo, LWA, Gabriel Dropout, NANBAKA, Chain Chronicle. A hype season.

Also isn't My Hero Academia supposed to be this season too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

huh, so that chain chronicle movie popped up on cr. did it not get a theatrical release, or what?

It seems like they :effort: the release.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I respect the decisions of my good friends at Kabaneriroll and think their mascot Kabaneri-Hime is super kawaii.

However Megumin and Explosions is more of a couple than Satoru and Kaya.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Davincie posted:

chain chronicle: what???? what?????????

After watching the first half its either picking up after a Bad End, or it could be the beginning of the story. At least I think the game starts after a failure and everything resets.

I can't imagine liking this without knowing the story/mobage. That being said, I like it and it looks good!

e: Leaning towards bad end, which is good since the global servers shut down after just starting the second storyline.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 8, 2017

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This was the important part:

Command Ant posted:

Watch Miss Monochrome.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Davincie posted:

nyanko days is a deeply depressing tale of a schoolgirl without friends, who imagines her cats having human like personalities, basically a proto crazy cat lady

Works for me. :catstare:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wednesday is the good day. :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

a kitten posted:

Good season for dancing too.

It is!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Fangz posted:

Clearly he's just tsundere for moe.

D-d-don't suggest any moe shows. It's not like I will watch them, baka!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

littleorv posted:

America sucks!

A tough, but fair assessment.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

dogsicle posted:

scratch that, this bit is even better

Sekkou Boys getting a second season??

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Aww so they're not going to pull the trigger on Fuuka? I was waiting for whatever people were expecting to happen before watching all the episodes back to back.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

• Locked thread