Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Boy I dunno aside from Konosuba. Maybe Granblue Fantasy?

Wondering just how terrible Youjo Senki will be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Davincie posted:

the first half of ep 2 of youjo senki was extremely dreadful isekai fare i had hoped they would cut out. the only bright point in it was the fact that he didnt die by a truck or some heroic action, but because of a fired subordinate pushing him in front of a train. at least it got back to the war is hell stuff after that and the post credits scene is win
I think they did a much better job handling that part than the book did, where he was bickering with an old and petty god

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Raenir Salazar posted:

What I like from the anime anyways not having read the book is how it comes across as Petty God vs. rear end in a top hat Salaryman.
Well the concept is the same, but here it feels like a jerk dealing with an creepy otherworldly power

instead of the smuglord from the book getting bitched at by a grandpa in a featureless void

Jackard fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Jan 15, 2017

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

spring is when?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

an actual dog posted:

Recommend me some good animes where teenagers die
Sorry but nowadays anime prefers killing off children,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Nate RFB posted:

Everyone's seemed to have forgotten about Konosuba. I know I sure did.
What you say??

• Locked thread