Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

At first I thought Hand Shakers could be interesting.
Then I looked at PV and it looks pretty bad and the only other thing the director has directed was apparently garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Really looking forward to this after seeing it in action. I was already interested after someone posted about it in the last thread.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

At least BEST BOY has Reigen, the clear winner.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

JordanKai posted:

The Gravity Rush 2 OVA is up on Playstation's Youtube channel if anyone's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFeXtu-3u78

I wasn't terribly interested in the game before but I will have to check out the demo at least after this. And finish up the first game.
Will agree that it was really well done.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Ai Mai Mi was pretty funny, never heard of this series before and this appears to be a 3rd season. Will probably watch the previous ones at some point since its so short.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Forest Fairy Five was so boring I couldn't finish the first episode

Schoolgirl Strikers was also pretty boring for an action show and also had some stupid outfits.

I liked Tanya though.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Demi-chan was really good, can't wait for more.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Alright I made a thread for Demi-chan since nobody else had yet. It's here

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Yes. Also Dragon Maid.

Not sure what to think about Idol Incidents. I'll probably watch another episode just to see what an idol politician actually does but the first episode wasn't terribly interesting.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Dragon Maid was good. Can't say how it compares to the manga but the first episode was very enjoyable.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I liked the first part of the episode, it was pretty interestingly done and it was amusing he got resurrected as a magical girl because he told God only weak people who aren't doing well believe in God

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Season 1 had really bad 3D CG and probably the worst sound direction I've ever heard.

Apparently the BD's fixed some issues but I haven't checked it out.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I just watched the first episode of Chaos;Child. It had an episode lenght recap of Chaos;Head and I read the plot summary on Wikipedia afterwards, is that enough to make sense of this going forwards or should I watch Chaos;Head?

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

So Yuki Yuna prequel is a movie in theaters or TV? They're only a month apart so I'm guessing the later? Thought they were gonna incorporate that into the sequel series where the first half is the prequel stuff.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

littleorv posted:

Let's talk about Sword Art Online my friends

I've bought all the Progressive novels for some reason.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I really need to re-watch Megazone 23, cool that it's getting a remake.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm surprised to hear that about Pokemon of all things. I can't remember precisely where I got this idea, but I was under the impression that long running shounen/shounen-adjacent stuff was particularly hellish in terms of production. Good for them.

It probably is for stuff like One Piece where they don't have that long to adapt new manga chapters as they come out. At least that's my impression off it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

a vote against truck death is a vote against isekai. which honestly, i can't really disagree with since the vast majority of isekai stories are godawful.

When did this hate against isekai stories start? And why?
I remember the term getting thrown around a lot more after Re:Zero and usually in a negative context.

• Locked thread