Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
She might just be a knight. Rowel spurs and riding boots predate cowboys iirc.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Magic the gathering, anime edition?

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
What a gaffe...

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
gabriel dropped like a hot coal! yowza!

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
i dunno, i found the panty gag skeezy, the rest kind of the gags kind of blah, and decided to stop watching when they pulled a tilt up from satanya's(???) shoes to her face when she was using the can. no thank you, not for me.

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Feb 18, 2017

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Pass.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
I've been enjoying LWA quite a bit. It's a highly episodic goofy action comedy that is maybe sold more by the visuals than the script, which is what I expected.

Diana and Amanda would be boring as heck. The fact that Sucy and Akko are clearly a bad influence on Lotte is a funny part of the show, to me.

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Feb 27, 2017

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
They're the face of the student body's snotty attitude towards outsiders imo and I think that's an important role.

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 27, 2017

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Sucy helps Akko with the broom race and also helps Lotte get to the Nightfall book signing thing so I don't think she's actually as bad as you're making her out to be?

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
Ah, picturesque Pittsburh.

Edit: LWA dropped from 8.16 and seems to have stabilised at 7.91. That's barely a dip in popularity according to that chart lol

Blank Construct fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Apr 10, 2017

• Locked thread