Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

NTNR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

OneDeadman posted:

The sister from SNAFU is real good.

More people should watch SNAFU.

Every character in SNAFU is good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

iroha being the best

Nah.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Julias posted:

You can always put masking tape over the batteries to act as a makeshift cover.

Or just use a rubber band.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG O

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know if I could accept non-android Dorothy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

last I heard was that he already helped write ZnT F based on how he wanted it to end, and it is pretty conclusive.

I assume he ends up with the queen, as that would be the correct choice.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Done.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

dogsicle posted:

no thank you

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Space Flower posted:

I've been seeing it going around a lot that Kemono Friends doesn't get good until ep 3, and personally I disagree. I'm sure it's conditional based on the viewer, since the series doesn't get rolling with various Friends until that point, but I think the show establishes its goals right away as a heartfelt and cute adventure story about a girl learning about the world and herself.

I think these types of stories told through adolescence have been very strong lately, with recent anime like Yama no Susume and Flip Flappers using similar character premises. The protagonist is introduced to new worlds with the help of a partner who acts as her foil. The main girl, confused and timid, is guided through various settings by her friend, and in turn her level-headedness supports her partner's wild, extroverted energy. This juxtaposition is their strength as they tackle various obstacles and their differences test each other and push them to grow.

So anyways, with that in mind I'd like to recommend anyone who enjoys these kinds of shows to check out Kemono Friends. I love it and I think you will too.

Children's shows, are good actually?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kemono Friends' janky animation is a charm point. Some Friends aren't good at being well animated, but there are things they are good at!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The different ears hear different frequency ranges.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Truga posted:

TBH, Gintama gets better the longer it goes on. First 100 or so eps are easily the worst, with a few gems here and there.

That's a longer time investment to get to the good part than FF13.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I watched a couple more eps of LWA, and good Lord Akko is annoying. She gets her friends in trouble, talks big, accomplishes nothing, says something vaguely inspirational, and then some character likes her moxie. There's a lot that's charming about the show (the cranky old dragon :3:), but Akko's not contained in that set. It's a wonder her friends put up with her.

Ah, Harry Potter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Oneegyaru is clearly the best type.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where are the tasteful harems with independent adults?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tales of Euphonia

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's that series where high school boys who are the personifications of different types of rice work together to make rice more popular than bread.

Also like half a dozen big titty fantasy shows for some reason.

"for some reason"

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I do believe that is her butt hanging out, yes.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Colonel posted:

fate/big titty

Poor Altera, shunned.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

She should try being as good as Nero

Nero is good, but you are wrong.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

How about just Spring Season 2017: For Some Reason

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm going to call the cops on Namtab.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sindai posted:

If they can't come up with any new E7 that's any good, I'm okay with seeing the old E7 again.

What if they make it not good?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Where's the isekai where the truck is the one that gets transported?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope it gets a legit release.

• Locked thread