Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

seems like it could be too many, but heck, what do i know

I love the poo poo out of LWA and Trigger, but yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I'm not terribly concerned about the Trigger part of the equation. My thoughts are mostly that LWA worked in small doses, but to run for 24 episodes it'll need to handle itself differently. That's where my uncertainty lies. Same time, I had that worry about Death Parade, and that worked out great.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I think I'm less disappointed than I would be if they made another season.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

No one's probably actually gonna boycott something because of a bait and switch announcement and they generate far more buzz that way

I'm going to boycott Gainax by not going to their cafe and not watching looks at wikipedia Flying Babies.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I too am going to boycott their cafe by not living in Japan.

That was the joke I was trying to make :argh:

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Strange Quark posted:

I'm going to boycott any subtlety in your joke.

:argh:

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

Lemon-Lime posted:

I've decided Urara Meirochou is good.

Tell me how it goes.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

The Colonel posted:

were you actually worried it was going to be like monster musume lol

I wouldn't use worry, but that's why it wasn't on my radar. I saw monster girls and went on the the next thing.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Thuringia knows whats up.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
This conversation makes me feel old :sweatdrop:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
Gabriel Dropout has grown on me honestly. The first couple episodes were kinda meh, but it seems good now.

• Locked thread