Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

How long until one season is going to be entirely for Mobage cashgrab anime adaptations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Considering that one of the games that's getting a show this season is already being shut down I think the bubble is in the process of bursting

I played Chain Chronicle for a while lol and its western servers got shut down 3 months later

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Where's Karna goddamnit

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

z0glin Warchief posted:

There is, of course, already a manga of it:

I want to read that and the Poirot manga

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Davincie posted:

military is good

They should have made a Gunka no Baltzar anime instead of this Isekai poo poo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Give me an anime about 19th century Germans shooting each other with early rifles you stupid fucks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll rewatch Gankutsuo for the third time instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

C.M. Kruger posted:

From a quick look, using a cut that isn't basically a SS uniform (minus the Sam Brown belt) and with German epaulets would have also helped.

Some of the other characters appear to have the braid from the M32 parade uniform.

Thank you

• Locked thread