Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Rogue Lemon posted:

Tanya the Evil looks a good premise that will probably have a lovely execution.

If it's a hardass no-nonsense child/businessman optimizing military logistics, and talking down to grizzled old war veterans; I'm in.

If it's just panty shots and "tee hee I'm a girl now", well... gently caress that noise.

it's good

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Dec 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Davincie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmr6VSOW4zU

yuasa adapting another novel by the tatami galaxy author

'A black haired girl is walking around the streets of Kyoto, from the night scene of Pontocho to a second-hand book fair in Shimogamo, then off to a college fair. The main character that has a romantic feeling for her secretly follows her around and looks for the opportunities to run into her in a manner that seems like a coincidence. Unfortunately for him, she is not interested in love yet so she does not notice his feelings. What waits these two characters are crazy incidents caused by individuals such as a person who introduces himself as a Japanese mythical creature Tengu, the god of second-hand book or the money lender in a three story vehicle.'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Command Ant posted:

Aoi Yuuki is doing a good job with Tanya's voice, too. She sounds like a cruel toddler, which is perfect for the character.

her voice is loving terrible

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Lemon-Lime posted:

Does Demi-chan have any extra content over the manga so far? I like the manga but I'm not too interested in watching something that's a straight adaptation.

the mc is voiced by junichi suwabe

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i wonder if machi ever accidentally punched herself in the face trying to quickly grab her head as a child. that'd be pretty embarassing

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I dont like her voice

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

when you think about it, akko and diana are like deku and bakugou from hero academy

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

wait a minute, littlewitch academia
my hero academia
:aaa:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Waffleman_ posted:

Honestly, before the anime came out, Sucy was my mental voice for Tsuyu.

wow when you thinkg about it they 're the same exact show!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Guy Goodbody posted:

At the second episode mark, I'm gonna say that Yowapeda has pulled ahead of Kamakura in the race to be Winter 2017's best bicycling anime.

teshima is a good boy

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i hope tsugumomo is animated good

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah, I mean they're only like bags of sand, right?

Very soft sand

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

"don't recommend me moe shows"
Proceeds to recommend him moe shows

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i just found it funny how the dude asked for non moe shows and the very first post suggested gabriel dropout which no matter how ambiguous of a term it is definitely counts as moe

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Ngnl had a really good instrumental op

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

Ngnl had a really good instrumental op

i forgot i made this post and meant to post the video and forgot, but here it is now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSBNAPam_hU

also just random tangent i only know of the instrumental because someone once randomly linked me this site and told me to put in this image into it.

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

3d print a new cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Command Ant posted:

It just feels like Kemono Friend's unexpected popularity is an ironic joke that got out of control.

https://twitter.com/damenano104/status/832245115158622209

It is

• Locked thread