Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
No like anyone was going to watch it (I hope), but Forest Fairy Five is the shittest poo poo. People put more effort into MikuMikuDance videos and they look better too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

I watched 30 seconds and it's the first time I've ever seen a CGI show with framerate issues.
It looks like it was made in the same engine as Trine with bloom intensity turned up to 1000%

I think the bloom setting used was "Nuclear Flash".

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Endorph posted:

Yeah. He got cancer. The final volume of it's actually coming out this week, though - he had most of it written before he passed. So, honestly, another season of familiar of zero probably is in the cards somewhere.

Proof that most light novels cause cancer.

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
I think we can say Deen downgraded their game and KonoSuba is better for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
Only watched half of Scum's Wish, but it is my feel good anime of the season so far. :emo: :suicide:

• Locked thread