Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Having recently watched Amagami I am excited for Seiren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I too enjoyed Demi-chan wa Kataritai a lot, despite the bad english name. As someone who liked the manga I think this is a really good adaption so far, and some of the stuff the anime added are really good (the Succubus teacher's noises were amazing).

Seiren was a lot of fun. If you enjoyed Amagami from a few years back this is essentially more of that, and as a huge sucker for lovey-dovey romance bullshit this is totally up my alley.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Space Flower posted:

I know Nanasaki's bro, but is there anyone else in Seiren related to the Amagamis?

Not that I'm aware of. So far he's the only direct link to Amagami

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Was it an official change? Like in the anime they don't say MaiDragon?

They say Maidragon in the PV

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

MrLonghair posted:

Is there an actual new Amagami on the way or is it just that they made Seiren and I never paid attention to staff and studio names? It's got moments of OhComeOn and an MC with a nice boat futureb ut I quite like it.

Seiren is an indirect sequel to Amagami. The protagonist's friend is the little brother of the swimming girl from Amagami, and they both take place in the same school.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i didn't watch eureka seven ao and i never will so nothing about it affects me

Same, but also the movie

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Cao Ni Ma posted:

What social evil will gatchaman tackle next?

Your posts

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Homura and Sickle posted:

I had no internet for the first month of this season and want to catch up. Aside from Little Witch Academia (which I love already) what shows are worth checking out now that they've had 4-5 episodes?

Demi-chan, konosuba if you liked s1.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

gabundrop

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

There's that series where high school boys who are the personifications of different types of rice work together to make rice more popular than bread.

Looking forward to the yakitate japan crossover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I think Seiren's first arc was its weakest, which is unfortunate. I liked the other 2 though. Ultimately I feel Amagami was better however, although maybe i'll change my mind of Seiren gets a second season.

• Locked thread