Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I too am going to boycott their cafe by not living in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Cowwan posted:

That was the joke I was trying to make :argh:

I'm going to boycott any subtlety in your joke.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lemon-Lime posted:

There were Kuromukuro raws releasing as it aired in Japan, the issue was that the people who were doing the subs for HS dropped out early and then no other established group picked it up, so a bunch of nyaa regulars ended up scrambling to put out a TL that started out pretty bad but eventually ended up decent.

Hopefully, whether or not Netflix insist on being idiots and only putting LWA up after each cours, it won't suffer the same problem Kuromukuro did.

You mean gg. Horriblesubs does nothing but rip from official streams, and they don't rip from Netflix.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

a kitten posted:

Get a head start on picking your top five with ANNs version of our best-of list.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/survey/695

I don't see Osomatsu-san, did that start last year? I forget.

It was a fall 2015 show.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

for the 5 others that watched it... psi saiki is getting a second season
https://twitter.com/saikikusuo_PR/status/813068159301271553?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

also merry christmas

They mentioned Gintama, huh...

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

Natsume is in a monthly magazine, so we're probably catching up to it pretty quickly with this recent spurt. That said, the manga's still not over. so there'll probably be at least one more season after this even if it goes into the ending arc right after I make this post.

I mean, they waited four years between seasons 4 and 5.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lemon-Lime posted:

Ah, the boring meme.

The I'm not watching a show anymore because I'm not enjoying it meme?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Cake Attack posted:

Ah, Jacobellis v. Moehio

lol

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

no thank you

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

100% agreed unironically

I doubt the truthfulness of this post.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think they meant the anime ruined the premise of the manga.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

:rip: osomatsu-san s2 in 2017

Good.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
The MAL score graphs for this season's shows got posted a couple days ago: http://imgur.com/a/d6ffN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tamba posted:

Because the people who review a show while it's airing tend to do so because they've dropped it at that point, while the people who liked it enough to finish it, will give higher scores. (Unless they didn't like the end for some reason, like Fuuka. Many people were just watching it for ~that scene~, which didn't happen in the anime)

MAL also apparently under weights scores from people who haven't finished the show after it stops airing.

• Locked thread