Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clamp down and keep going
Jun 19, 2013
I'm definitely going to be watching:
Dragon Maid
Little Witch Academia
ACCA 13
Demi-chan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clamp down and keep going
Jun 19, 2013
Now that I've finally watched the first episodes
Acca 13 - I found it Intriguing opening, slower than I was expecting although not to its detriment.
Konosuba S2 - I couldn't really get into the episode initially, maybe its because I watched the first season in during the fall season that much of opening felt redundant. Enjoyed it once the prison escapes efforts started.
Demi-chan - Best opening episode of the shows I watched, I liked the additions and some of the touches. Its cute, fun and good.
Nyanko Days - Cute if not much else.
Maid Dragon - I enjoyed it, not all the gags landed though.
Seiren - Its the romance I was expecting and enjoyed the episode
Gabriel Dropout - Crunchyroll's app skipped to the end so I really only watched like the first third of the episode but I'm not really feeling this show.

• Locked thread