Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

ChäoS;Child
Silver Link | Jinbo, Masato | ... | Sci-Fi, Harem, Mystery, Psychological, Supernatural | Visual novel | Jan 11, 2017
ChäoS;Child takes place in October 2015, six years after the events of ChäoS;HEAd. Abnormal events begin to occur in Shibuya district, including mysterious deaths.

So, what is the timeline for the _;_ series?

Chaos;Head -> Steins;Gate -> Chaos;Child ?

And as far as Tanya the Evil(YoujoSenki), at first I was rolling my eyes not only because it's another reincarnation wank
-edited out my total fuckup. My apologies-
Then it turns out that it's not a complete loser who's being reincarnated, but a businessman(so, obviously a bad guy). Is the novel/manga/source material any good?

Other than that, I'm really interested in Genocidal Organ. Wasn't that originally something Manglobe was going to produce?

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Endorph posted:

what the gently caress

I guess it's that description that gets me and the reincarnation stories I've been exposed to(which might bias me)
It's just always this blonde-haired, blue eyed character that they reincarnate into and it feels weird to read. I'm probably projecting though, so take that statement as a gently caress up on my part

Allarion posted:

They just all vaguely take place in the same world, but are otherwise disconnected from each other, other than having a semicolon in their title. There's also robotic;notes. Chaos;child is a sequel to chaos;head.

They're disconnected? I always thought they were connected through some shared character

• Locked thread