Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Season looks pretty good.

Watching for sure:
Kobayashi Maid Dragon
LWA
Gabriel Dropout (since it's the Sabagebu/YuruYuri director and studio)

Probably also going to watch:
Youjo Senki, going by the two manga chapters that got translated.
Onihei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Nuclear winter may chill our bones, but Nichijou will warm our hearts.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

I hope it's called New Game!+

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

It's this.

If the inspection division uniforms had been navy instead, the comparisons wouldn't have been drawn, I think.

From a quick look, using a cut that isn't basically a SS uniform (minus the Sam Brown belt) and with German epaulets would have also helped.

Some of the other characters appear to have the braid from the M32 parade uniform.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Watching:
Nobunaga no Shinobi: still a pretty funny 5 minute show.
Maid Dragon: KyoAni has done a great job adapting the manga.
Gabriel Dropout: It's good.
Kemono Friends: WELCOME TO THE CULT!

Waiting until it's finished/saving for a rainy day:
LWA
Konosuba S2
Tanya the Evil
Demi-chan
Urara Meirochou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
I'll probably watch Danmachi: Sword Oratoria for sure, and maybe ID-0. Other than that, not much seems interesting.

• Locked thread