Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
oh poo poo that's right rakugo season 2 is now

okay so, Youjo Senki, Rakugo 2, Acca, Dragon Maid, okay fine i should get around to LWA, Konsuba once I finish the first, and continuing with Gundam

wait

wait i thought this was a slow season that's like seven shows already and i haven't even been talked into more

e: poo poo that's right Onihei too fff

Gyra_Solune fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
e: nm

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i think of my initial list I'm not going to go for Acca, Onihei, or Maid Dragon. busy-rear end semester means i probably want to cut down on shows and so far there's not all that much :siren:omg watch this:siren: alerts so much as 'it was alright'. might even drop Tanya, haven't watched it yet, or anything for that matter

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
so is eureka seven ao the sonic 2006 of anime

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
...hm. Not that much that really catches my eye. Maybe Atom and Zero? Apart from that...I'll still have LWA but hm. Probably slow.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

dogsicle posted:

fwiw I'd also recommend Rakugo Shinju as a show to binge. S1 can be watched comfortably and left alone, but S2 felt like it was hurt by the weekly breaks so i stopped watching at ep3 until the season ends.

yeah that one's on hold as a victim of me just being so drat busy these last few weeks, same with LWA

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
robot dorothy has infinitely more personality than human dorothy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
so we should probs get Spring thread started, Winter's coming to a close

Might be either a fantastic season or a cruddy one for me. On the one hand, the Aldnoah studio's doing Re:Creators and the Code Geass/Gundam 00 guys are doing ID-0. On the other hand Aldnoah was hit or miss, ID-0's had a weird-rear end marketing campaign, and I have no idea what to expect from either since their descriptions are vague. Other than that...Clockwork Planet? Atom? Twin Angel Break? Warau Salesman? ...Frame Arms Girl? I don't have expectations for any of these.

Oh and the next Gundam Thunderbolt so

• Locked thread