Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Hayashibara is still the best non-shocker.

Also, rakugo is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't drama the whole point of... dramas? :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I thought it was common knowledge, but the correct term is 5kg.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
:holymoley: is that a kenka banchou otome anime? It sure is!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

RubberLuffy posted:

The real problem is that it tricks you with great art and action, but its fanservice increases exponentially as it goes on, to a distressing and bad degree.

Most mangas have the opposite problem, they start out with a chapter or 3 of fanservice and then start pretending there's a story in there!!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
moe is really easily defined:

:v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Slice of life is for normal life things, not deviant heretic life things, hth

Scum's wish is very good tho, it reminds me a little bit of welcome to the NHK, in that the entire cast is broken in some way. :v: I'm now sure the "oniichan" is also broken, we just don't know it yet.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
The problem with school days anime is it didn't focus on the best school days character

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Early 1900s German iconography owns, so if people want to copy nazis they should copy that imo. Certainly not the other nazi things, which are in fact extremely bad and wrong.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I love that they have students from all over the world, some of those names are just out there.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
いいっいいっいいっいい

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

AnoHito posted:

Oh are you in for a wonderful ride.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

I watched like 50-60 episodes of Gintama some years ago and the one thing that stood out to me was how inconsistent it is

Like you'll have dozens of episodes in a row where nothing funny happens or at least nothing to raise more than a smirk and then every once in a while they just knock it out of the loving park for 20 minutes at a time without a single miss

TBH, Gintama gets better the longer it goes on. First 100 or so eps are easily the worst, with a few gems here and there.

There Bias Two posted:

What's DMC here? I don't think you mean the Devil May Cry anime.

Detroit Metal City

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
The bad parts of gintama are still pretty decent, they're just not as amazing.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, Sucy is the best. Ridding this world of the non-fungoid plague, one individual at a time.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
LWA is great

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Waffleman_ posted:

Spring 2017: No One Cares About AoT Anymore

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

an actual dog posted:

Watching two elementary school kids rub up against each other is okay if it's gay. Got it!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Tanya is real good, I hope we get a season where she takes on ~the world~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
LWA is real good tbh.

Too bad about gintama ending on the point it did, but after so many episodes I guess they finally ran out of jokes. Or maybe they'll do another season in a couple years again, who knows.

• Locked thread