Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Tangents posted:

Despite backing the kickstarter I never got around to watching LWA2. people were pretty lukewarm about it? but I guess I should probably get on that if there's going to be a show.

It was real cute and probably a good bar for what may come from the tv series. Check it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

How long until one season is going to be entirely for Mobage cashgrab anime adaptations

One season? Granblue is like four cours so let's shoot for the moon

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Does a second cour makes KLK an apt comparison? The key staff are largely different and I don't see why the issues KLK saw are a risk factor for a cute and silly show about the guy who grew up in the industry working on all the fun Gainax shows.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I dunno, I'll need someone who actually watched luck & logic to confirm

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
wow, i just assumed since it was doga kobo and the first ep felt vaguely similar in animation. i have become my own enemy

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Winter Season 2017: Look at the Sky it's Magic Hour

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
DON'T THINK
IMAGING

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVxMt845AY

more baka, less underwear

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

the ed is just genuinely fantastic on its own and it's weird to me that of all the things to nominate erased for, the ed wasn't one of them

there should just be a category for composer then, and kajiura can win for the ED and Zaregoto's OST

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEm1yzc5Brk

more ridiculous cooking eps confirmed??

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i was also bored by the manga, but it wasn't voiced by aoi yuuki so it would be unfair of me to judge the anime prematurely.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oURRqePJoM

someone make the fate/apocrypha pv available for america, tia

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that's hype as hell. thanks.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySCI0IsKEI

it got a new PV with everything else type moon announced for the new year. its gonna be like two or three movies or w/e, right?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Urara Meirochou seems extremely cute. The premise is that the main character Chiya comes to a city where girls from around the country go to become uranaishi who divine fortunes, and becomes an apprentice uranaishi together with three other girls with the intention of becoming the greatest fortuneteller, an Urara. Well, that's the premise, but mostly they seem to just eat a lot.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Raenir Salazar posted:

Isn't this literally part of the OP for Gravity Falls?

The OP for the Madoka movies, actually

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Blhue posted:

it was Ange Vierge except it didn't spend 2/3rds of its runtime in the bath.

that would imply the other third can measure up to gay vampires who kiss, sisters who do military training exercises that end in explosions, and robots with two moms who charge their batteries in an F1 and make engine noises when they fly

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo posted:

What was wrong with lwa2? Never got around to watching it.

What's wrong is that you didn't watch it

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
uh they needed all the new girls to make the parade awesome, to beat the giant up, and to own the boys. and characters can be jerks, especially when they eat mud for it and get to learn and be less jerkish. it's why akko and diana rule

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I know Nanasaki's bro, but is there anyone else in Seiren related to the Amagamis?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Maid Dragon is already good so that doesn't make sense. How can KyoAni gently caress up a good thing when they have years and years of only improving on mediocre to decent LNs.

also, made a thread for Gabriel Dropout. It's out on crunchyroll.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the other girl is good. she has a 'dopey but works hard' face with varied reactions to Tanya.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Insurrectionist posted:

Hard to believe almost 5k people bought Vivid Strike
Also RIP the Flip

nanoha franchise power is super strong. they're probably still up there in comiket numbers too

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
oh lmao, so thats what was on my feeds. i was wondering why people were playing some random flash jrpg

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Futaba Anzu posted:

when you think about it, akko and diana are like deku and bakugou from hero academy

deku kisses bakugou at the end?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's chinchin, actually

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
gothic lolita with tribal aesthetic

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/821797646604140544

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

z0glin Warchief posted:

You mean on Kanna? If so I believe that's supposed to be Ainu.

that's safe to say considering that the Ainu thunder god Kanna appeared as a flying dragon, and maidragon Kamui(!) Kanna has an electric motif going on, like when she plugs into an outlet to charge herself

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
akiba strip seems fun and goofy. it makes me want to pick up the game that's on steam when it's on sale some time. but also, i kind of wonder about the "it's just good because of the localization" angle I've kept hearing since the show alone makes me laugh and there's a lot of funny japanese stuff even i can pick up, like all their dumb punny/net culture names

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I can't believe Dogakobo is doing A Certain Magical Index S3

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie posted:

i saw the same list in a forum post like 2 weeks ago...

"A summary of this made the rounds last week, but it was based off the index rather than carefully reading the entire article. We’ve gone through it all and curated the most interesting news and hints, so enjoy!"

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
how come the loser is me!?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Kytrarewn posted:

I'm legitimately a bit disappointed by this. Silver Link has been doing some great, loving adaptations recently, with things like Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge. It'll be a shame to see them start making (probably) mediocre original stuff.

they do several shows a year, i don't think that letting them have some ambitious fun is gonna tear the Earth asunder

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rt2avRZvBs

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

i can't believe berserk s2

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

quote:

8bit - A certain title’s sequel

from newtype, and then

http://www.yamanosusume.com/news/

VERY important announcement coming at the event on 3/12. h m m

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Demicol posted:

So Yuki Yuna prequel is a movie in theaters or TV? They're only a month apart so I'm guessing the later? Thought they were gonna incorporate that into the sequel series where the first half is the prequel stuff.

it's part of the series, 6 eps each. I think i heard something about early screenings in theaters but w/e, doesn't involve me.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Armor-Piercing posted:

I like it but I have no interest in watching an anime adaptation of it. It does change a fair bit as it goes on.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie posted:

studio trigger is thinking of setting up a patreon

im not a fan of this development

only cause like a billion people in the threads ask him to

• Locked thread