Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
You guys are using your resume to interviews resumes right

Guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

Bloody posted:

I also sent it two layers of management above me so lol. those two didn't even respond

that's because they have the email rule if sender=Bloody then move to Trash

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

How do you have free funds in your bank but maxed out credit

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

lol who tf puts a physical address on a resume?

Literally everyone. Do you have a job?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Put your loving address on

drat iPod owning millenials

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Rudest Buddhist posted:

Well goons looks like the contracting fiesta that has been my life since I left my job 50 days ago is coming to an end.

I received an offer this week from a company that seems fantastic and was able to grok quite a bit of the source in the interview. It's not perfect but it's _much_ better that a lot of the code bases I've seen in my interview flurry of the last few weeks.

I asked for a bit more money on top of base because I can't not ask for more money after the initial. Hope I didn't jinx it!

Figgies?????

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

DuckConference posted:

a guy asked for salary right during the first interview, which I wasn't expected. I rambled a bit but he wanted a number (he's clearly done this more times than I have) so I just blurted out my current salary + 15% as what I make now.

Goondolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

Can we get this back on topic with more videogame chat

• Locked thread