Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

currently interviewing but my best prospect so far is someone who knows me and wants to just hire me outright

gently caress whiteboard interviews. i'd much rather pair on a kata or something. the latter is at least somewhat realistic to day to day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

he wanted you to design the iot butt thermometer

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

big scary monsters posted:

pretty much the best and easiest way to get any job. cronyism owns if you have enough cronies (although in general it is toxic and bad for both employers and prospective employees)

yeah i actually worked there about 4 years ago and i was the first employee who quit that was "eligible for rehire"

i've been surprised at how few ruby jobs there are in my area. and i'll probably be doing iOS anyway so whatever

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

this is all jobs though?????

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

finally got a job offer and i didn't even have to do a technical interview

gently caress white boards

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

"We're afraid you just aren't a good, err, culture fit, if you will. Thanks for your time."

you aren't quite single early 20s white bearded dude enough for us

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

wide stance posted:

almost never break a sweat lifting weights.

do you just curl those 3lb dumbbells or something?

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

my workout is bending over at the vending machine and i don't break a sweat :smug:

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

oly plates dont have to be bumper plates is what im saying. but ya your muscle garage should have oly plates too because otherwise some roided up dickhead will dent your iron plates slamming the bar down in triumph after deadlifting some trivial amount.

i've seen way more broken bumpers than metal plates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

ok now fix these 300 css bugs please

• Locked thread