Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Stymie posted:

kudos to uk tech companies for working to rein in out of control programmer salaries

boo them and boo you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

London has canalboats, those always seemed cozy.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

basically dont get paid poo poo

bingo bongo so simple

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

ShadowHawk posted:

The bay area has space to build but is limited by a lack of govt willingness to let people build.

The people who are stopping development are also people. "Government" is people.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

The_Franz posted:

reminder that google had (has?) an employee living in a box truck in the parking lot

That guy started moving around, but I've been told there are more like him, without blogs.

• Locked thread