Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

PierreTheMime posted:

im honestly at the point I'm going to start closing mine because coworkers don't understand when they are unwanted. im on a call for production and also doing dev poo poo while the coworker kramers in like "soooo what's up with the current season of the expanse?!" i don't even watch the show we've talked about this goddamn

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i love kramer/kramering

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cis autodrag posted:

there is only one dev title here: "R&D". the only way to "move up" is to become a manager. instead some kind of ranking system determines your raises. it feels like bullshit to me.

work is bullshit

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

So what do you do, when you do what you do?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i beliebe in u

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol, maybe its you

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i just want everyone to earn that scrilla

even if that means facing some harsh personal truths about height and/or bellybutton depth

i have an outie

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

qirex posted:

holy poo poo I just got 4 calls in the last half hour for the same job [the job is for walmart]

congrats on ur new job

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i go into the interview naked, so they can see what they are getting

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

put rod rocket on the phone

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

live ur dreams

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

to type on the keyboard alot

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/847641596954779648

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

everyone is dumb

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

nothing quite as beta as sending an e mail

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

welcome to america!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

remember when you wanted to learn how to make a cool website so you installed LAMP in a VM and coded up some lovely example website. Then you put that poo poo on the web and any change you made you did it in production?

That's devops.

whats the pay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

sometimes even the most artisinal database gets tired

• Locked thread