Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Flat Daddy posted:

the best life is being a lazy dipshit who still exceeds expectations somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

you're an intern no one expects poo poo from you

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

ThePeavstenator posted:

To add to this, my first manager at my internship tried to blame me for not being able to do a huge part of the project he was in charge of.

Nothing happened to me and that was probably part of the reason they made him not a manager.

lmao imagine your life falling apart so thoroughly that you try to blame an intern for anything beyond the coffee pot being empty

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

basically show up in the morning while knowing how to shower and dress yourself and you're doing fine. if you manage to actually accomplish something, anything, they'll be floored.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

oh yeah absolutely i'm just saying that no one should beat themselves up over an internship or ever feel like they're stupid for not understanding what's going on. just chill out and take the work they give you one step at a time. they're not expecting you to poo poo gold bricks for them like they would someone who's at a senior level

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Gazpacho posted:

takes a job developing in Bespoke Frankenframework to pay the bills*

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

I think this thread is haunted too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

I went ahead and made a new exorcised version since the haunting will only come back

• Locked thread