Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

St Evan Echoes posted:

"I don't have a webcam sorry"

*proctor moves mouse to new tab, opens amazon website, orders most expensive webcam using your saved payment information*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

are figgies on a log scale?

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

The Management posted:

recruiter asked me on the phone today how much I'm making. I told her I want to know how much I'm worth to them. she let that go but not before disclaiming that they are a startup and therefore don't have that much cash and but they do have equity! also strongly implied that I will need to tell them what it was when we have a frank discussion about it later in the process because their CTO is a straight shooter or whatever.

lol.

ask her how much she weighs

• Locked thread