Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Bloody posted:

we widely acknowledge internally that our fastest promotion track is to leave and come back in a year

my last job did this constantly. it was hilariously demoralizing since the returning employee was rarely qualified for the new position and was usually chosen over someone internal who was now being managed by said returning employee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Bloody posted:

you're gonna lose that institutional knowledge over and over

this was something else my last job was super good at doing

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

Telekinesis is the only answer to this worth a goddamn.

actually its to fix any machine with a touch

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

lol if u work for any reason other than you're a independently wealthy superman bored with the tedium of endless drug parties and sex with super modles

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

bloody come to detroit

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Bloody posted:

absolutely not

no come on you'll hate being here and knowing me irl

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

If I had a job offer in Detroit I'd totally do it, and buy a badass stately mansion and the place next door. I'd buy a warehouse and get a city-use noise permit and turn it into a badass venue that would be immune from the normal NIMBY "too-loud" bullshit.

there's a huge 3,300 sq ft one in the university district for $230,000

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

hell yeah #1 again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

so what im hearing is that i should stop job hunting and spend more time with ones i care about

• Locked thread