Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
There's literally nothing about the Seahawks that scares anyone. Weak team with no backbone and known cheaters. Pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
With the Cowboys offense running into the ground last night there are no scary teams left in the NFL anymore. All the top teams are pretty flawed and it's pretty great. Real parity!

The NFC is wide open.

Same with the AFC. The Patriots and Broncos are not going to just waltz into the conference championship game this year.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

With the Cowboys offense running into the ground last night there are no scary teams left in the NFL anymore. All the top teams are pretty flawed and it's pretty great. Real parity!

The NFC is wide open.

Same with the AFC. The Patriots and Broncos are not going to just waltz into the conference championship game this year.

Whoever wins the Super Bowl this year will be #51 in Super Bowl winner power rankings. They'll be the Michael Bispings of the NFL. Pathetic!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Cowboys should genuinely be worried and consider putting Romo in.

Nov 6, 2002

Bruce Arians calling out god now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/12/bruce-arians-kind-of-odd-it-poured-whenever-we-had-ball/

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Agreed, but it would probably have more credibility if it weren't said by a teammate of Clay Matthews.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

To be fair, in 2016 the Earth kind of is a failure in progress.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So after getting a huge extension, Vance McDonald just got put on IR with a shoulder injury.

Get that money.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Also, hey, want to read about what it's like to work for Bill Belichick?

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/index.ssf/2016/12/bill_belichick_patriots_coachi.html

After reading this article I wonder what the interview process was like for Jeff Fisher's candidates.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm going to vote based entirely on which players I think would be best at dodgeball

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Here are he scary teams in the NFC that will
make the playoffs, if you exclude the Seahawks:

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Michael Floyd got popped for a DUI, which is one of the dumbest loving things he could have done. He's in the last year of his contract and this will cost him millions.

Edit: not to make light of the terrible loving decision drinking and driving is and the thousands it affects every year

skipdogg fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 13, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pubic works project posted:

So after getting a huge extension, Vance McDonald just got put on IR with a shoulder injury.

Get that money.

Coming for that #1 pick, Cleveland!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

Coming for that #1 pick, Cleveland!

good luck, Cleveland couldn't win if they were playing Chapecoense

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Mel Mudkiper posted:

good luck, Cleveland couldn't win if they were playing Chapecoense

this is dark

I think the Giants have a shot at the Lions next weekend, but they're the only team that can out-bullshit the Giants in the 4th. should be on par with your typical NFCE clown ball

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 13, 2016

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Are they the soccer team that crashed out of the South American tournament?

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Kawalimus posted:

Cowboys should genuinely be worried and consider putting Romo in.

The Cowboys seem dedicated to going full "Andrew Luck" on this one, so unless the Cowboys lose the next 3 or Dak gets hurt, there's almost no chance we see Romo. They know Dak is the QB of the future and don't want to risk hurting his confidence by benching him, nor do they want to risk hurting Romo's value by playing him if they don't have to. Right now there's a very good chance that Romo renegotiates and fetches a good trade value for the team next year while freeing up a shitload of cap space that can be used to build an actual defense. It's not necessarily the best move for this year, but it's the best move for the next decade.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hey TFF, for Christmas you guys can tell me that since Harbaugh might go to the Rams, Irsay will fire Pagano and convince him to reunite with Luck instead.

Thanks in advance.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
If the Rams get Jim Harbaugh and he turns the Rams around I will drive down to Levi's Stadium myself and tell Jed York he's a big dumb poop face

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Harbaugh isn't going to leave Michigan, his absolute power at Michigan, and his salary at Michigan to go be the head coach of a bust QB, a bust RB and coach in a busted stadium full of busted fans who drive home in busted traffic.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers are loving trash garbage

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers are loving trash garbage

ELI WAS RIGHT

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Yeah, harbaugh is the coach at Michigan because he wanted to be the coach at Michigan

No way he did not have other HC offers after San Fran

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Gonz posted:

Harbaugh isn't going to leave Michigan, his absolute power at Michigan, and his salary at Michigan to go be the head coach of a bust QB, a bust RB and coach in a busted stadium full of busted fans who drive home in busted traffic.

Yeah cause he did that once already and it didn't turn out too well for him

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Intruder posted:

PRECISELY.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNrgZemD_JP/?taken-by=jhharrison92&hl=en

Tomlin spotting James Harrison on incline bench while listening to Kodak Black

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Intruder posted:

Frank Gore was always good you butthole

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Gynecolojustice posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNrgZemD_JP/?taken-by=jhharrison92&hl=en

Tomlin spotting James Harrison on incline bench while listening to Kodak Black

I was hoping so hard for Big Bank

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

TheChirurgeon posted:

The Cowboys seem dedicated to going full "Andrew Luck" on this one, so unless the Cowboys lose the next 3 or Dak gets hurt, there's almost no chance we see Romo. They know Dak is the QB of the future and don't want to risk hurting his confidence by benching him, nor do they want to risk hurting Romo's value by playing him if they don't have to. Right now there's a very good chance that Romo renegotiates and fetches a good trade value for the team next year while freeing up a shitload of cap space that can be used to build an actual defense. It's not necessarily the best move for this year, but it's the best move for the next decade.

To me you put in who gives you the best chance. Play for the Superbowl like there is no tomorrow. It's like how everyone was sure Dan Marino would go back to the Superbowl but never did.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lol that camo tribe hat

CAA bitch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Chichevache posted:

Whoever wins the Super Bowl this year will be #51 in Super Bowl winner power rankings. They'll be the Michael Bispings of the NFL. Pathetic!

Pump the brakes on the Bisping slander

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bisping came within inches of getting BRHed by Hendo AGAIN, only this time Hendo is 46

Bisping is no good

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

TheChirurgeon posted:

WATCH OUT, NFC

Watch out NFL for this year's MVP, Dak Prescott

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I was hoping so hard for Big Bank

Apparently no flockin is the song Gucci listened to in prison while getting jacked

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Rabid Snake posted:

MVPs have never had bad games

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rabid Snake posted:

I understand what you're getting at but 5 picks vs 2

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Haha Berman is wearing a dumb hat for this game.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah, harbaugh is the coach at Michigan because he wanted to be the coach at Michigan

No way he did not have other HC offers after San Fran

I don't know how HC tampering rules work but he basically walked out of Levi's Stadium and into his Michigan press conference. I don't think any NFL teams even had a chance.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pro Bowl should integrates dodgeball and all the other wacky poo poo into the pro bowl game itself. Instead of Field Goals, it's dodgeball sudden death. Instead of the extra point, it's mascot is the ball run. Instead of a challenge flag it's Multi-Line, where you an combine both your DL and OL into one line for an entire drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

If the Rams get Jim Harbaugh and he turns the Rams around I will drive down to Levi's Stadium myself and tell Jed York he's a big dumb poop face

:toxx:

• Locked thread