Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The Rams firing Jeff Fisher is something I literally didn't think was going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Idk how many of you guys play Madden but this year's edition features the Rams in a playoff game (I think they were 11-5) where you get a basic handle for the controls. It was baffling in all respects, and it looks even more hilarious in hindsight

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Mel Mudkiper posted:

good luck, Cleveland couldn't win if they were playing Chapecoense

this is dark

I think the Giants have a shot at the Lions next weekend, but they're the only team that can out-bullshit the Giants in the 4th. should be on par with your typical NFCE clown ball

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 13, 2016

• Locked thread