Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
The Last Guardian achieves an emotional connection somewhere between the child's animated movie How to Train Your Dragon and the facebook page where they post memes about dogs and call them "doggos"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
DEVASTATING

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
down-home japanese indie pinball http://store.steampowered.com/app/514570/

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

at the date posted:

you only consider Time, The Atlantic, Wired, etc. to be "more intellectual" because they keep telling you they are

also lol at everybody typing a lot of words about the number they think should have been put at the end of a video game review

Eat a loving dick you pretentious chump. I don't think considering IGN to be just about the lowest bar for reviews equates to me being a politically brainwashed normie or whatever the gently caress you're going on about.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody needs to relax and get back on topic please.

lamey_whinehouse
Jul 5, 2007

by Smythe

at the date posted:

The Last Guardian achieves an emotional connection somewhere between the child's animated movie How to Train Your Dragon and the facebook page where they post memes about dogs and call them "doggos"

hey as an IZ lurker i feel compelled to say this post sucks poo poo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lamey_whinehouse posted:

Thank You

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lamey_whinehouse posted:

drat... this guy just won the tryouts. Welcome to the 'Zone.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lamey_whinehouse posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

drat... this guy just won the tryouts. Welcome to the 'Zone.

Give him a free avatar imo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The guy who wrote a huge lame essay last page and thensaid pinball sucks is a loving turd

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
i like doggos

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

i like doggos

Dogs dude. D-O-G-S. Puppies if you're below posting age.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gah... must... snug... puppo....

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

PleasingFungus posted:

i like doggos

lmfao, i love this poo poo. smol pupper bork do a frighten :D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this. is. AWESOME !!

epic freakin doge post from GBS posted:

(bc i like very cute fat puggos sportin mad blep) as "hey guys spotted a VERy smol lazy lil doggo with a weird beaky snoot just loungin in the street all tuckered out, no borks from this pupper but it accepted all the pats"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Last Guardian

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This thread is for pinball and the last guardian and making fun of that one idiot who said pinball sucks, please take this dog nonsense elsewhere.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

beepstreet posted:

I too wish it was causing more of a positive splash on the internet, but consider this - Most games reviewers are either total idiots or are rushing through the game to get the review done on time. Both options are bad approaches for a game like this. If you're not soaking in the atmosphere, noticing the crazy little details, and if you're trying to rush Trico you probably won't get as much out of the gameplay or the story. And hey, places with perhaps more journalistic integrity then IGN, like Time Magazine (!) and the Guardian, gave it 10s and recognized it for the masterpiece that it is. You can also look at the recent user reviews on Metacritic, all immensely positive - people like us who avoided spoilers, took the time to soak it in and enjoy it are finishing it and coming out of the woodwork to praise it. Versus the people expecting it to be more of a traditional action game / rushed it for the achievements / just trolling or whatever.

But I wouldn't worry about it either way. As long as you liked it, that's all that really matters. It will get it's due from games media in a few years, trust me.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im still mad about the pinball guy, and im just imagining what kind of person you have to be to look at a pinball table and think "thats stupid" and how im so glad me or any of my friends arent that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also pinball fx 2 showed me their bethesda tables, and i like them too!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lamey_whinehouse posted:

i think your cool now

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
hormelchili the thread just got back on topic.. plz take the pinball talk to a different thread for crying out loud

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

rediscover posted:

hormelchili the thread just got back on topic.. plz take the pinball talk to a different thread for crying out loud

agreed. PLEASE reserve the thread for its intended content.

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/812372279581671427
https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/811386762094317568

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

i will tomorrow when i get a ps4 and last guardian :D

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Are there any sick pinball tables that use konami IP or is it all pachinko

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Are there any sick pinball tables that use konami IP or is it all pachinko

The metal gear solid 3 and the castlevania: symphony of the night pinball tables are loving awesome

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*gives scritches to all the doogles in this thread*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

The metal gear solid 3 and the castlevania: symphony of the night pinball tables are loving awesome

:fuckoff:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

*gives scritches to all the doogles in this thread*

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

The guy who wrote a huge lame essay last page and thensaid pinball sucks is a loving turd

He needs to get banned for his gaming crimes.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

oh so this is dog chat thread? allow me to post the best doggo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There should be an MGS pinball table with a Psycho Mantis event that uses magnets to gently caress with your ball. Also a Gray Fox multiball.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

There should be an MGS pinball table with a Psycho Mantis event that uses magnets to gently caress with your ball. Also a Gray Fox multiball.

Fighting the Hind D by shooting a pinball at it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

you should be an ban the rear end in a top hat for saying that pinball is gay.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

and do it on Christmas day.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Fighting the Hind D by shooting a pinball at it

Omg .... activating Snake Eater mode and hitting the ball up different ramps to fix Snakes injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

Omg .... activating Snake Eater mode and hitting the ball up different ramps to fix Snakes injuries

gently caress yes

• Locked thread