Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i read on neogaf home of neil degrasse tysons posting account for gaming, you have to use your real email no hotmails no gmails no yahoos that the frame rate is bad, liek sub 30fps sometimes. zuh?

In a Ueda game? No drat way man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

About to start this up. Streaming it for my friends but I'll post the link here if anyone wants.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/travsouls

my friends decided they'd rather play mmos than watch this so I put it up for you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Really enjoying this so far. I don't know if it's a decade of development time great but it's certainly regular great.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this game is beautiful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Man...I didn't expect this to be one of my favorite games of the year. I loved it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/NMdPEal.gifv

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah. It took 3 lengthy gaming sessions to complete.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

whatis posted:

i'm about two hours in an so far i don't like it very much. it's gorgeous, the animations are really nice, and the dog is pretty cool for the most part

but there's also some annoying control issues, and sometimes the dog acts exceptionally dumb which makes it very hard to go to the place you should be going or do the thing you should be doing. there's a lot of waiting around for him. i tried to give him a piece of food one time and he pawed at it for over a minute until it was finally in the exact right spot for him to eat it

i'm hoping its a matter of me not being fully adjusted to the game yet and things get better

give it some time

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

since this is a team ico thread I'm going to post about SotC here.

I haven't played through it in a few years so this time to kind of relive the magic of my first playthrough I'm not using the sword to show me where to go. Currently Wandering around looking for the 3rd Colossus and collecting fruit and lizard tails while taking in the scenery (and taking notes). this is some great gaming.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

it's so crazy to me that there are all the collectibles and unlockable weapons hidden away in the game. you can play through the game completely without ever encountering them, and it's this smooth beautiful streamlined experience, very much unlike most games. but it was there all along...

Well all of the weapons and items are ng+ only, and you get them by doing time attack. It would have been really neat for them to be in different places throughout the world, though.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

im going to kill the arbys social media manager

He's got you thinking Arby's, huh?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PleasingFungus posted:

i like doggos

Dogs dude. D-O-G-S. Puppies if you're below posting age.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Last Guardian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

sooooo has anyone here actually played the last guardian...?

Yes.

• Locked thread