Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The guy who wrote a huge lame essay last page and thensaid pinball sucks is a loving turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im still mad about the pinball guy, and im just imagining what kind of person you have to be to look at a pinball table and think "thats stupid" and how im so glad me or any of my friends arent that

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

also pinball fx 2 showed me their bethesda tables, and i like them too!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

hormelchili the thread just got back on topic.. plz take the pinball talk to a different thread for crying out loud

i will tomorrow when i get a ps4 and last guardian :D

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

There should be an MGS pinball table with a Psycho Mantis event that uses magnets to gently caress with your ball. Also a Gray Fox multiball.

you should be an ban the rear end in a top hat for saying that pinball is gay.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

and do it on Christmas day.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lol i played like the first level and havent gone back yet, not that i didnt like it or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Imhotep posted:

SotC also has so many butt clenching moments. Rewatching my friend play through TLG and just throw the boy around areas with huge chasms also makes me clench my butthole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4fDGHpf_c&t=4s

• Locked thread