Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i read on neogaf home of neil degrasse tysons posting account for gaming, you have to use your real email no hotmails no gmails no yahoos that the frame rate is bad, liek sub 30fps sometimes. zuh?

i learned on neogaf that caring about framerates is literally video game elitism so its p.sad to see this kind of crap being extolled over at SA thbqh hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

im actually hype AF for bethesda pinball.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Imhotep posted:

i'm that idiot that said pinball sucks but guess what i actually played that pinball game that came with like windows xp maybe, or maybe the windows before that, and my friend's rich aunt who loves elvis has a 50s themed bar above her garage with an elvis pinball machine that i play a lot so. I don't really hate pinball i just think reviews are weird when a pinball game can get nearly the same metacritic score as a game like the last guardian.

also idk what this subforum even is i just posted in it cause i couldn't find the main games one but how do so many people love pinball that much idk it's like, what if the ball just goes between the flippers and you have no chance of hitting the ball, like even if you're timing is perfect but you just get unlucky and the ball happens to be in just the right spot to where u have no chance of hitting it and u lose, what happens then, you're just hosed and can't do anything, and its not your fault and that's a design flaw that's worse than any design flaw the last guardian had.

:wth:

• Locked thread