Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If you preordered you're playing it right now. The rest of us get it tomorrow. I don't know if it's going to live up to the wait but watching streams it looks very very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Dark Weasel posted:

It sounds bad. Reviewers are giving it the bad reviews where they calculate how much bad things they can say about the game without getting shut out by publishers. They never point out good things and then the score at the end is way too high for what you expect based on the way they wrote the review.

The only reviewer that matters is the one inside your heart friend

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

i hope its good. i hope the controls are good too, cos i didnt like the controls in shadow of the colossus

I watched a bunch of streams and it looks great but they were all saying the frame rate is all over the place

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

About to start this up. Streaming it for my friends but I'll post the link here if anyone wants.

I don't remember your twitch post if you can

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I can't wait to play the last guardian remastered for ps5 where it has a smooth framrate

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Man...I didn't expect this to be one of my favorite games of the year. I loved it.

You finished it?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

it's half cat op and trust me that's exactly what cats do when you give them food like that

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I've still only beaten the first colossus. I really owe it to myself to beat it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

im going to kill the arbys social media manager

A boy, a sandwich, a best friend and a bold dip. Every journey has a beginning #thelastaujus

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

beepstreet posted:

journalistic integrity

Time Magazine

😝

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

beepstreet posted:

I don't consider them a paragon of journalism or anything, but I think it's a tad more intellectual then fuckin IGN.

Honestly you're right what it comes down to is IGn gets advertising dollars from posting controversial clickbait like a mediocre score for a good game whereas time gets paid way, way more by parties with non-video game interests to sensationalize things

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Also please use this thread as a safe space to discuss pinball. Pinball is awesome

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

This thread is for pinball and the last guardian and making fun of that one idiot who said pinball sucks, please take this dog nonsense elsewhere.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Are there any sick pinball tables that use konami IP or is it all pachinko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*loooks at the op over glasses* this guy are sick

• Locked thread