Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
tacos
Flour tortilla
Corn tortilla
Crispy corn tortilla
View Results

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

beepstreet posted:

I don't consider them a paragon of journalism or anything, but I think it's a tad more intellectual then fuckin IGN.

you only consider Time, The Atlantic, Wired, etc. to be "more intellectual" because they keep telling you they are

also lol at everybody typing a lot of words about the number they think should have been put at the end of a video game review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I mean that's how they're marketed, that's all. They've got the fartsniffing-pseudo-I'm-With-Her-and-it's-called-manga-you-loving-baka demo locked down

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
The Last Guardian achieves an emotional connection somewhere between the child's animated movie How to Train Your Dragon and the facebook page where they post memes about dogs and call them "doggos"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread