Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I started a Yahoo bowl pick 'em league because I don't think anyone else did it yet.

Group ID: 4994
password: HailXort

Straight up, confidence points.

WHOOOOOOOOOO lovely BOWLS!

https://football.fantasysports.yaho...bowl/group/4994

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Bumping this to get more participants. Bowls start next weekend, so there's still plenty of time to talk yourself into putting max confidence points on the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

what is this?

Pick winners of bowl games with confidence points based on which outcomes you think are most likely.

It's fun!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Here's how I play it:

Get really drunk
Pick games
Wait until next afternoon
Review picks
Change anything as needed
Fiddle with confidence points all week

This won me the Goon Pick 'em recently.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Is anyone else having an issue not being able to fill in the NCG and score? I swear it used to make you do this before the games started in previous years.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://football.fantasysports.yaho...bowl/group/4994

Do it before noon! Bowl Season is absurdly long!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Reminder you can still change/juggle your picks of games that haven't been played yet!

That's certainly not something I'm doing after 20 oz of bourbon at 6:30am!

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Dec 20, 2016

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Pakled posted:

Looks like almost everyone picked Colorado State with pretty high confidence (well, everyone that bothered to change their picks from the default order anyway).

I picked ColoSt, but somehow moved it way down my list in one of my late-night sessions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I'm currently in 11th but sure to drop down. GL to the rest of you.

• Locked thread