Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
We can do better than 23 people. C'mon now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Grittybeard posted:

Last minute/hour bump. I don't even know where the first bowl is broadcast but everyone get in.

1:00 CT

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Well it's totally time to recalibrate my UNC Stanford pick now that McCaffery is out. He was gonna ruin UNC but without him enh prb not so much.

thanks for reminding me

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Looking through the early games, we have 0 players who picked 5 of 5. We've got a couple that bet big on SDSU and New Mexico and won.

Emron is showing a masterful use of the confidence points so far, as he is waaaaay down in 30th place, but has the highest remaining points possible.

3 players failed to submit any picks (there's still time!)

1 player actually managed to get 0 of 5. Zach, our hearts go out to you.

Also, this guy here: The Nards Pan's dumb picks, RobertR... You should finish off your picks. You got 2 of 5, but only picked the first 5 games.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Emron posted:

Has the site not updated? On my picks I show 46 points, but our rankings still have me with 8.

Picks are updated now. Must get run at 8 AM

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Uh oh... I thought I picked WKU... Turns out I picked Memphis... and put 40 points on it.

Welp, see you guys next year.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

We're all bad!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Don't forget to set your pick for the championship game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Elephanthead posted:

Congrats in hindsight the Clemson pick was obvious.

I put my max pick value remaining on Clemson to win it. It wasn't enough to move me up to the top 20 :(

The best picked 26 of 41 while just about everyone picked between 19 and 23 games right. It all came down to how you used your confidence points to determine the winner. I missed my 1, 2, 4, and 5, and therefore I am near the bottom.

• Locked thread