Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Okay. I'm in. I ended the regular pick em season well!

e: I liked the spread picks vs confidence points because half these bowls are unknowable dreck haha

ee: I honestly have no clue for more than half of these this will be an awful thing I think. So many I just left where they are.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Well it's totally time to recalibrate my UNC Stanford pick now that McCaffery is out. He was gonna ruin UNC but without him enh prb not so much.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

kayakyakr posted:

1 player actually managed to get 0 of 5. Zach, our hearts go out to you.

I am now up to 2/6! so It's not so bad and I had low confidence on those anyway so I still have the 2nd highest potential total!

Soon to drop as that early luck is highly likely to continue. I will likely need many hearts after this pick em finishes.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

buddhanc posted:

I'm the Zach he was talking about :(

Awww snap Zach buddy :(

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Go Clemson Go

• Locked thread