Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

After reading this thread i decided to watch an episode. Some lady showed them a rock that they were positive had a knights templar cross on it then they shoved a camera down a well(that also belonged to the knights templar) and the bearded guy looked confused a lot.

Then some other lady gave them a note with a code that looks like something the zodiac killer would have written with a map and the bearded guy looked hopeful but also confused again.

Great show 5/5 will watch again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Tonight's discovery was wood wood and more wood. Curse of Oak Island. "Lots of wood! On Oak Island?!!??" The wood was also buried. I should have spoiler-ed this.

Did they speculate on if it was wood from jesus cross?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is this on the same channel as Ancient Aliens? I just saw a random AA episode talking about the money pit and apparently the first people to find it were drawn to it because of UFO lights or something. Also the guy with the big hair seemed to agree that whats down there is the arc of the covenant and/or an alien nuclear reactor because some of the wood is from the future and only alien power can do that.

• Locked thread