Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I did this the other day but then we cried together and hugged. Pretty cool how it's never to late to love your family.

I agree. But that kind of thing won't win the contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I just did this and the hot female I showed my penis to was so impressed we made out a whole lot while the people around us clapped. Thank you inri.

----------------

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

I just did this and the hot female I showed my penis to was so impressed we made out a whole lot while the people around us clapped. Thank you inri.

his name? :grin:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I uploaded a submission to a throwaway youtube account. Left it unlisted, so please don't share beyond this forum.

https://youtu.be/Ms_S3sd5JzU

google THIS

pig slut lisa posted:

I uploaded a submission to a throwaway youtube account. Left it unlisted, so please don't share beyond this forum.

I.N.R.I posted:

1) video footage that reflects poorly on your character as a human being

3) video footage of you causing another living thing significant amounts of physical or emotional suffering

seems legit. judges?

I.N.R.I

pig slut lisa posted:

Thank you for your submission

Piso Mojado

pig slut lisa posted:

:wtc:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

we've gone too far. drat you, I.N.R.I.!

drilldo squirt

That video has a nice looking penis.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

drilldo squirt posted:

That video has a nice looking penis.

ur mom has a nice looking penis, m8.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

ur mom has a nice looking penis, m8.

I'm so sorry, drilldo. I can only blame the stress of recent events for my outburst

drilldo squirt

To late Glenn, you have hurt my feelings, we are enemies now.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also :rip: in peace space guy.

----------------

devil

Fluffieduckie and I have been discussing in private what to do about this disgusting rear end thread. You're lucky you got FYAD on your side and she's too scared of igniting a forum war. Careful, INRI.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Expose yourself to your relatives to strengthen your family bonds, incite incest, embrace vulnerability

Piso Mojado

devil posted:

Fluffieduckie and I have been discussing in private what to do about this disgusting rear end thread. You're lucky you got FYAD on your side and she's too scared of igniting a forum war. Careful, INRI.

inri is the byob durfament winner, not fyad noob

I.N.R.I

devil posted:

What's disgusting about it?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I don't even know what lulz are.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

I.N.R.I posted:

What's disgusting about it?

The lack of results

I.N.R.I

bare bottom pancakes posted:

The lack of results

There's been an entry already and it's only the second day. Submissions will still be accepted for the next 3 years so there's still plenty of time for you all to get your entries in

FluffieDuckie

devil posted:

yes i consult devil in all my major modding decisions

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

I kind of thinking about murder for a new av but seems like a real effort post and that's not really my style

Android Blues

if you murder me i'll expose myself beforehand and we can both get the av's. think we can wrap this thing up with a tag team strategy

Android Blues

Plus, it splits the workload. We'd be beating the system.

Im Ready for DEATH

I just listen'd to the byob reggae for the first time.

Piso Mojado

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I just listen'd to the byob reggae for the first time.

nice user name and post combo

Senior Management

I can't be murdered. I have embarrassing photos of I.N.R.I. making pancakes wearing nothing but a kiss the chef apron. If my heart beat ever stops they will auto post to yelp complete with a negative review of said pancakes.

:jerry:

Senior Management

when is Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Month? I think we should bear our appreciation publicly for our forums superstar.

:jerry:

BIRDCON 2017

really not proud of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyjlqT-YfDo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

well, i am. i'm proud of you.

folks, we have a contender, here.

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes i consult devil in all my major modding decisions

Wait we aren't doing the knights of the round table meeting with all the byob posters to discuss forum decisions

I was excited for the next meeting

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Wait we aren't doing the knights of the round table meeting with all the byob posters to discuss forum decisions

I was excited for the next meeting

i told you, we're just going to medieval times to eat for your birthday. it's not a g20 summit or anything. it's just a birthday dinner because we got a coupon.

vanisher

*at medieval times*
(standing raising my mug of pepsi)
"I bring forward a motion to discuss the latest public exposure thread we each know all to well"
mom: "sit down honey you'll miss the show"
"EXCUSE ME I HAVE THE FLOOR"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

disgusting

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I.N.R.I posted:

There's been an entry already and it's only the second day. Submissions will still be accepted for the next 3 years so there's still plenty of time for you all to get your entries in

that's going to conflict with the "troll another forum" competition deadline...

drilldo squirt

Vynar posted:

when is Drilldo Squirt Appreciation Month? I think we should bear our appreciation publicly for our forums superstar.

It is right now, though its never to late to start your appreciation.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Piso Mojado posted:

nice user name and post combo

Ha.

----------------

I.N.R.I

pig slut lisa posted:

that's going to conflict with the "troll another forum" competition deadline...

It won't, since that competition is due to end in the next couple of days

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will

Nice editing. We all know BYOB posters aren't allowed big boy scissors

• Locked thread