Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I will always have a soft spot for Dante Hall thanks to the one magical season he played for the Scottish Claymores and punked everyone on returns all year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Has BA always been this whiny bitch of an rear end hat coach or are is this new?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy posted:

Has BA always been this whiny bitch of an rear end hat coach or are is this new?

Not sure

He's never lost this much before though

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
He's always been this much of a whiny, petulant child. The thing I hate most about him is still his hats, though.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

He's always been, but when he was winning people were all "he tells it like it is" and "he isn't afraid to speak his mind."

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Bruce Arians was the first guy to call Jeff Fisher 8-8 in a press conference.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

He's always been this way, just now it's looked at through the lens of losing.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I really hope that Mike Tomlin finds Jesus or something and Fisher gets hired to replace him.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

He's always been this much of a whiny, petulant child. The thing I hate most about him is still his hats, though.

Confirmed. He's the guy at the office that never, ever stops complaining

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Confirmed. He's the guy at the office that never, ever stops complaining

His chronic hypertension will take care of that eventually!

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Carson Palmer turned to poo poo, but Arizona is still #3 in pass attempts. This seems like... a bad idea?

:iiam:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

sean10mm posted:

Carson Palmer turned to poo poo, but Arizona is still #3 in pass attempts. This seems like... a bad idea?

I don't think Palmer is really much worse than last year. He's lost some mobility and the line is much worse, which exacerbates problems in the passing game. Outside of Fitzgerald, all their wide recovers turned into pumpkins. The problem with all this is Arians is still calling plays like he has the same squad as last season. Arians pisses and moans after every game about the players who aren't performing up to expectations, but he's the one trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

EHhhhhhhhhhh

Palmer looked BAD against the panthers. Like he couldn't even make basic throws.

Obviously the whole team has regressed but that doesn't excuse his struggles.

Why yes I'm a panthers fan why do you ask

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sean10mm posted:

David Johnson is also looking like a top 5 runningback this year. I'm really jealous.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I don't know what the ratio of fault is, but Palmer's regressed, the offensive line is injured and bad now and the receivers aren't the ridiculousness they used to be, and despite all that Bruce Arians still calls more 25+ yard digs and seams then I do in Madden.

All that despite having probably the best running back in football.

David Johnson: 248 carries, 1085 yards, 11 TD's, 4.4 YPC.
69 receptions, 104 targets, 745 yards, 4 TD's, 10.8 YPR

This is some LaDainian Tomlinson type stuff.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Palmer started regressing back when he was on the Bengals

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Kalli posted:

I don't know what the ratio of fault is, but Palmer's regressed, the offensive line is injured and bad now and the receivers aren't the ridiculousness they used to be, and despite all that Bruce Arians still calls more 25+ yard digs and seams then I do in Madden.

All that despite having probably the best running back in football.

David Johnson: 248 carries, 1085 yards, 11 TD's, 4.4 YPC.
69 receptions, 104 targets, 745 yards, 4 TD's, 10.8 YPR

This is some LaDainian Tomlinson type stuff.

Jamaal Charles 2013 season was pretty wild too

1,287 yards rushing at a 5.0 YPC, 12 TDs
70 receptions for 693 yards, 7 TDs

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

he's gotten worse. in the amazon series he said he lost it in the pittsburgh game and that led to zero self reflection.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't think Palmer is really much worse than last year. He's lost some mobility and the line is much worse, which exacerbates problems in the passing game. Outside of Fitzgerald, all their wide recovers turned into pumpkins. The problem with all this is Arians is still calling plays like he has the same squad as last season. Arians pisses and moans after every game about the players who aren't performing up to expectations, but he's the one trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

I've heard this before and it doesn't really make sense when they added probably the best RB the cardinals have ever seen, and it's ignoring most of the starting OL going on IR.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Did I miss some Patriots fans calling anything else whiny?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

EHhhhhhhhhhh

Palmer looked BAD against the panthers. Like he couldn't even make basic throws.

Obviously the whole team has regressed but that doesn't excuse his struggles.

Why yes I'm a panthers fan why do you ask

Nobody needs help remembering you're a panthers fan

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sources in the NFCWest say yes.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Carson Palmer began regressing on the first pass play of the 2005 wild card game against the Steelers

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Carson Palmer is shook, and a coward.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

swickles posted:

Bruce Arians was the first guy to call Jeff Fisher 8-8 in a press conference.

thats nice of Bruce Arians to compliment Jeff Fisher

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Nobody needs help remembering you're a panthers fan

"Why is this guy just destroying the falcons outta nowhere?"
*checks username*
"Ah."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003