Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/forfriedom/status/807108055741632512

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Great win but ultimately may be the undoing of the season. DJ is irreplaceable.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ the average NFL fan is just such trash

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Cash Monet posted:

Its the worst.

Lol he's a Jaguars fan now bc the Chiefs drafted Tyreek Hill. So, he's forced to stay in character with his mega-turd gimmick despite the Chiefs being better than they have been in 2 decades, and the Jags imploding in week 1.

Hall_of_mirrors.jpg

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah I'm not buying that the pass hit the wire. That video doesn't show poo poo.

And even if it did, field of play and all that. AND, poo poo happens. The blatant PI against Kelce didn't get called last night. You gotta play even if something lovely happens. That wire didn't cause Derek to go 114 on 41 attempts.

e:

Also, that's the end of DJs career.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Well yeah the best case scenario is they just replay the down

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

Jesus Christ the average NFL fan is just such trash

I definitely don't put these cats in "the average".

We're not plumbing the depths, no one got shot here, but this isn't the drat norm.

Most NFL fans are just insufferable homers.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

No Butt Stuff posted:

That wire didn't cause Derek to go 114 on 41 40 attempts.

:v:

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lol he's a Jaguars fan now bc the Chiefs drafted Tyreek Hill. So, he's forced to stay in character with his mega-turd gimmick despite the Chiefs being better than they have been in 2 decades, and the Jags imploding in week 1.

Hall_of_mirrors.jpg

Ben Roethlisberger raped two women and James Harrison beat another. They get paid mega bucks. You're a Steelers fan.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan Basil posted:

Ben Roethlisberger raped two women and James Harrison beat another. They get paid mega bucks. You're a Steelers fan.

can you just pretend you're on probation starting now?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Just stop watching football man, no such thing as a perfect team.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Can we take a minute to appreciate Terrance Mitchell?

Dude straight up balled last night.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hall_of_mirrors.jpg
Don't forget that it actually all started because his QB is good and Parm's only qualifier for a good QB is "throws downfield all the time."

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Jesus Christ. It looked like a guy was about to punch the cop at the very end of the clip before it cut out.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Don't forget that it actually all started because his QB is good and Parm's only qualifier for a good QB is "throws downfield all the time."

Does he know about Rex Grossman?

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Don't forget that it actually all started because his QB is good

Now, now

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Now this is just a lie all around

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Elite Quarterback Alex Smith Just Wins Games.

I mean, if the Titans had drafted Winston, I probably would've stopped watching them, but I also wouldn't have toxxed myself over his success like a guy whose girl broke up with him and he's doodling pictures of her while crying, "I'm over her! I'm so over her!"

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Alex Smith is Good Enough, Most of the Time. I don't know a pithy way to say that, though.

How that gives Parm actual psychosis, I have no idea.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

sean10mm posted:

Alex Smith is Good Enough, Most of the Time. I don't know a pithy way to say that, though.

How that gives Parm actual psychosis, I have no idea.

He had a great 1st half yesterday, but this year Alex Smith has largely sucked. Last year he was pretty above-average though.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Interestingly enough, I've accepted the fact that I don't have any measure of control on who the team I like employs and never will because I'm not a blockhead who imagines whether I have moral reservations about a player effects that team's decisions

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Smith completed a couple of impressive downfield passes last night, like the receivers didn't have to slow up and turn around to catch them because they were underthrown.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

the raiders are back

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Niners still on course for 1-15 and the top draft pick. So how are they gonna gently caress it up?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Niners still on course for 1-15 and the top draft pick. So how are they gonna gently caress it up?

The Browns are on course for the top pick actually

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

The Browns are on course for the top pick actually

Oh Christ, we have to out-fail the loving Browns? Game over, man.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

pubic works project posted:

Jesus Christ. It looked like a guy was about to punch the cop at the very end of the clip before it cut out.

corn on the cop posted:

the raiders are back

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Oh Christ, we have to out-fail the loving Browns? Game over, man.

How did you miss that

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

swickles posted:

Just stop watching football man, no such thing as a perfect team.

The texans are saints actually. really really boring but perfect people

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Raiders fans' inability to just take the loss and move on is very reminiscent of the 2015 Bengals and I love it

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Yes, Raider fans are quite unaccustomed to losing

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

PrinceRandom posted:

Brees likes torture.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals have never lost but it would probably make some glad if they ever did

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

BrownThunder posted:

Raiders fans' inability to just take the loss and move on is very reminiscent of the 2015 Bengals and I love it

This loss was expected. Hopefully we can win out and the Chiefs and the Pats each lose at least one.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Leon Einstein posted:

Brees likes torture.

No not the actual saints

Although I'd convict Brock of grand theft personally

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Kawalimus Logic

"Flacco is actually a bad quarterback because he throws to his tight ends too often"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MrLogan posted:

This loss was expected. Hopefully we can win out and the Chiefs and the Pats each lose at least one.

Judging by the reaction from Raiders fans, I don't think they believed it was expected as much as they say the opposite.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

BrownThunder posted:

Any Raider fan who is furious about this loss is loving stupid. With that said, most of us aren't inconsolable about it.

Also, gently caress you for bringing up the Bengals

gently caress them for ending Bo Jackson's career

gently caress you again for presumably being a fan of said rear end in a top hat team

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Judging by the reaction from Raiders fans, I don't think they believed it was expected as much as they say the opposite.

I expected it, I can't speak for all Raider's fans. It seems like expectations are much higher now than at the beginning of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

PrinceRandom posted:

The only notable Texans thing I can think of was the dude who got tazed for driving a luxury car in a nice neighborhood while black. Can't remember his name

e: It was Fred Weary

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Dec 9, 2016

• Locked thread