Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

No team goes undefeated, seahawks lose to an unimportant garbage team. Lots of dropped passes and slips due to terrible field

And the shoes didn't fit right, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Holy poo poo just saw the Rex Ryan postgame int.

That denial was so thin it actually cut atoms in half. :stare: If only his halfwit brother was going with him.

Darth Brooks posted:

I'm still trying to process the game.

They won: Good.
They still struggled, and against a 2-10 team: Not so good.

At the very least the offensive line didn't look like utter crap. Again, against a 2-10 team so....

They were led to victory by a one-eyed wisened man. There's nothing more :black101: than that.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Iodised QQ posted:

Look man I'm sorry that your future is in the hands of Bryce Petty and the Hack but please don't take out your frustration on innocent old me and my good and cool team.

Love to see how they stack up against an offense that actually has a receiver that can A. Catch and B. Hold on to the loving ball.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shangri-Law School posted:

Tom Brady has outlived Martin Luther King, just thought y'all should know that.

Cyrus Jones, on the other hand, will not.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Suspend the entire team, fire the coaches, burn miami, etc etc.

Oh wait this was done by a team other than the Patriots? Nah it's cool then. Arians is a bitch.

• Locked thread