Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Leon Einstein posted:

Brees likes torture.

No not the actual saints

Although I'd convict Brock of grand theft personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Kawalimus posted:

No I don't believe that. He's a bad QB because he isn't very accurate. I just think it's dumb to base the offense around mediocre TEs. That's why I want a guy like Travis Kelce.

Dennis Pitta leads our team in catches with 61 but only has an 8.3 yards per reception. Travis Kelce leads his tam in receptions with 70 and has a 13.1 yards per reception. Look at the difference. We target Dennis Pitta like he's Travis Kelce but he isn't. I like Dennis Pitta and appreciate his contributions to this team especially his Superbowl touchdown. But he's no Travis Kelce.

Man the ravens just keep walking past the Travis Kelce aisle at the free agent store there's dozens of Travis kelces in there and they just keep on walking. what the... They keep looking at the Ben Watson aisle what the heck are ya doin, ravens?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

pro starcraft loser posted:

GJ Redskins. Win out and we're set.

Please don't try to actually kill players on the other team though.

yeah that was, uh, bad.

i was totally prepared to give up a 2 minute drill game winning drive like stafford did but i'll be god damned the front seven clinched the game. woulda never expected that.

kirk's pick 6 was really bad, but otherwise he looked pretty good. that fade to garcon was picture perfect. and i really like that for some reason the run game works really well against philly's defense.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gynecolojustice posted:

There's no real good reason to hate Beckham, the diva/net/trash talk stuff makes him even better. Quiet, keep-your-head-down athletes don't entertain anyone

and thusly, josh norman is the best player in the nfl because he stole the nuclear codes to odell's brain and just mashes on those bad boys.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yo dogg i've seen this story play out before

• Locked thread