Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Black Sunshine posted:

Any Raider fan who is furious about this loss is loving stupid. With that said, most of us aren't inconsolable about it.

Also, gently caress you for bringing up the Bengals

gently caress them for ending Bo Jackson's career

gently caress you again for presumably being a fan of said rear end in a top hat team

whoa calm the gently caress down never accuse someone of being a bengals fan what the gently caress is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hey you stole that guy's avatar!!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eifert Posting posted:

Isn't Pitta playing reasonably well again? And also how did this become Ravens chat?

it's always time for ravens chat motherfucker

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm glad the titans won and hope they become good again so i can hate them just like old times

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

cam newton is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i am angry someone was wrong about football

• Locked thread