Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Blitz7x posted:

A one score game against an injured Raiders team at home with is a bad sign going forward sorry Chiefs fans

:jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DC Murderverse posted:

In a very fitting stat line, Tyreek Hill had 6 receptions for 66 yards.

He's talented, but gently caress him.

I hope he has a long and successful career because he is entertaining as gently caress.

Also he will shorten his lifespan and suffer tremendous pain in his old age. Win win.

fsif posted:

Derek Carr can't play in the cold. It's real.

Needs to drink some antifreeze. :effort:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Leon Einstein posted:

Brees likes torture.

How can you make new saints without it?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I'd say Jake Butt, but that HoF name deserves to be a Brown.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I've been, uh, distracted since the election. Also probated.

Really glad to have you back. :glomp:

How about them Seahawks?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I hope one of them gets into a Twitter fight with Trump and he orders the team to be destroyed.

Or that he appoints Jed York to a cabinet position.

:lol: He will only make our hipster bandwagon grow.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Genocide Tendency posted:

As much as I hate the No Fun League bullshit that Rodger keeps doing..

I support this.

Yeah...DGB is the idiot who ruins a good thing for everyone else and I'm kind of glad he got fined. That was a dumb choice and I'm finally glad Seattle didn't acquire him.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Schwack posted:

Do you think Darrell Bevell/Tom Cable would have made DGB learn to block defensive linemen?

Only gonna work if they let female players into the league.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kawalimus posted:

I just want to see the Ravens have a top performing offense. I'm tired of watching the team sputter every other game or more. I don't want to see that anymore.

:cripes:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i have never seen a dude with worse hands than josh bellamy

You're doing yourself a disservice if you're not watching the Eagles.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Iodised QQ posted:

Seattle is probably getting a first round bye and home game in the Divisional Round which will give them a very good chance at making the NFCCG despite being poo poo. Mostly because of their incredible home field advantage and their dogshit division.

Seattle is one lucky rear end franchise I tell you what.

I hate you

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Remember all those "Matt Moore is gay" rumors during Hard Knocks? I do.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Shinjobi posted:

Dez Bryant is not a #1 receiver. More like #1.5 at best.

:jerkbag:

If I may drop the tongue-in-cheek Chiche persona for a second: Dez Bryant would immediately be the best receiver Seattle has ever had, even better than Largent ever was. He's top 5 in the league and I'd have a hard time choosing between him, Green, and Julio at this point in time.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I'm upset I missed the Harry Douglass dirty talk discussion. I don't have much to contribute to this because I didn't watch that game. I do hate cut blocks and think they should be made a penalty unless they're head on. I will also add this:

The Harry Douglass block may or may not have been dirty, but it absolutely would be an acceptable hit if he had tried to destroy Aqib Talib's knee.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kawalimus posted:

The one full year in recent history we've ever had anything on offense that resembled a real unit was 2014, unsurprisingly the year we had Kubiak. We weren't the 99-01 Rams by any stretch, but I could reasonably expect a respectable performance. Now we basically need a bad matchup problem like last week to even hope to see anything resembling competence. If we do good it's only because the other team screws up worse than we are.

Look at Dennis Pitta this week just four catches 18 yards. That won't cut it. Most passes dumpoffs. Fire everyone.

See my sentiments were right earlier in the year. The days of being good against New England are over. I was foolishly optimistic before this game. The only reason we were even in it was because of special teams turnovers by the Patriots. Also regarding special teams Devin Hester is garbage. Why is he still out there. I get the sense the team has some weird fantasy of him returning a kick or punt for a TD and then saying one of his returns came on us. Get rid of him. He's lost all sense of when to field punts when to let them go.

I don't understand how the Patriots were able to jam Pitta at the line with an undersized corner. He's huge. He should be able to bat that db aside like he's Terrell Suggs in a fight with his spouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sean10mm posted:

Carson Palmer turned to poo poo, but Arizona is still #3 in pass attempts. This seems like... a bad idea?

:iiam:

David Johnson is also looking like a top 5 runningback this year. I'm really jealous.

• Locked thread