Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The idea that Tyrod is a demonstrably bad QB makes me wonder if people really have a firm grasp on the state of QB play around the league. He has his flaws but he's still better than 10 other starters on a given day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sheen Sheen posted:

Yeah, I get that you're just trying to be a dismissive jerk, but I would actually like to hear why people think he's worth trying to build a team around, because no one else has been able to explain it to me, and he certainly hasn't made a very good case for himself.

He's not a player you build a team around. With that said, most qbs, including winning qbs, aren't in that franchise mold.

If the defense had carried its weight this year week in and week out they'd be a playoff team with Tyrod

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ehud posted:

My wife was giving me a hard time at dinner and I said, "Be nice. I lost my starting quarterback today."

She replied, "Ryan Tannehill is a top ten injured quarterback."

:smith:

Mold the casts

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Matt Moore is a better QB than Ryan Tannehill

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wouldn't be upset if I was a fins fan anyway, even with your big money WR injured the corps is good enough to pick up the slack

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Passer rating is a hollow indicator. Split those stats in 6 and you get an acceptable rate of performance, nothing worth writing home about

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

corn on the cop posted:

2014 Giants target leaders:

Odell Beckham (130)
Rueben Randle (127)
Larry Donnell (92)
Preston Parker (56)
Victor Cruz (41)

2015 Giants target leaders:

Odell Beckham (158)
Rueben Randle (90)
Shane Vereen (81)
Will Tye (62)
Dwayne Harris (57)

why does eli manning throw it to odell beckham so much? it is a mystery that no one will ever solve

Well, he is unstoppable

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Brandon Cooks?

I could buy 10 of those tbh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If Watkins and ODB switched places at the draft nobody would care about the latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ryan Tannehill is a bad popular game that draws attention away from a superior, homosexual game

• Locked thread